We scored a Fisher Blenheim Cleanair fire yesterday. It is approved by the Ministry for the Environment for use. Today we have built a harth to the specifications on the Fisher website. We used old studs for a frame, steel reinforcing rods from the old chimney, and 160kg of concrete exactly. We plan to build a brick back from the old bricks from the chimney. We still need to buy a flu kit. Taking photos as we go, will add them when all is done.

The new window is almost complete. Last layer of plaster is drying. Will sand and paint tomorrow.

New Kitchen




Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.